10/25/09

Fuck the stupid fucking EVIL empire

And all the bullshit it stands for. I FUCKING HATE my job. And at this point I might as well not even have one. I have ZERO...count them ZERO fucking hours on the next two schedules. And I was told that I have to be a fucking people greeter to get hours but if I get scheduled more than 50% in that position I have to take a fucking pay cut. Which is what is likely going to happen according to the evil sucubus bitch who is my boss. Fuck her.

I am sick and fucking tired of being screwed over. By everything and everyone. I am an honest hard working guy just trying to get by and I just get constantly shit on. I've done the best I can and worked my ass off for them and have gotten shafted over and over. And lied to. Their fucking politics make me physically ill. Walking into that place makes me physically ill. And just overall disgusted. To the point I left early today. I got chewed and lied to once more and after realizing they had enough people I lied to them and left. I can't handle it. I can't handle having to go to a place that sets me off to the point of BAD things happening. A place that just drags me lower and lower every time. But I have to stick it out until I can find something else. Anything else. I can't just not work.

Tomorrow I am going to go inquire about the transfer I put in for almost a month ago. Even though it would still be working for the fucking evil empire at least it would hopefully be with people who are a little more intelligent instead of the pool of fucking stupid rednecks I have to deal with now. And if that doesn't work I am going to spend the first week off (unless I get labor work I'm trying for) finding another job. At this point I don't give a shit what. Going to go to the career center downtown and see what they have. As long as I can maintain the income I make now - or should say have been making since I seem to be losing it. I have four more days to work until the zero hours start. Whoopdeefuckingdoo. I wonder if I can even manage that. I need the money but it is just so damn hard. Guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and bend over and take it for a few more days and then god willing find something better.

So that is enough rant for the moment. I am seeing fucking red. I guess I am going to just swallow a few more pills and just try to go numb. I don't want anything else to do with this day. I just want to sleep. So that is what I'm going to try to do. Sleep so I can get up early and see what I can get done. I am beyond fucking exhausted...mentally, emotionally, physically. And the last thing I want to do is break even more than I already have. Thanks life.

Fuck you Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment